I’ve always loved artisan beer and all the beer kit!
You can find this kit on Williams-Sonoma at € 33,70
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through every stage: the mash, the sparge, the boil, fermentation and bottling.
- Includes the specialty equipment and ingredients you’ll need for home-brewing, including enough grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: six-quart pot, fine-mesh strainer, funnel, honey and ice.
- The entire brewing process takes approximately 30 days.
- Each mix produces 1 gal. beer.
- Equipment can be reused over and over to make more additional batches of beer.
Choose from the following flavors:
- Everyday IPA: a pub favorite with bold, hops-intensive flavor.
- Summer Wheat: a light-bodied ale, gently spiced by American white wheat.
- Bruxelles Blonde: a light-bodied Belgian Ale with a hint of sweetness. Earthy and spicy.
- Made in the USA.
- 1-gal. glass fermenting jug.
- Screw-cap stopper.
- 3-piece chambered airlock.
- Racking cane.
- 4′ tubing.
- Tube clamp.
- 12″ laboratory thermometer.
- Sanitizer packet.
- Ingredient mix (choose Everyday IPA, Summer Wheat or Bruxelles Blonde).